Friday, August 8, 2014

First times for everything!

There is so much to do! Nearly everything is a first. Wednesday, we went to Target to look for C's favorite drink (no luck). Then to the park where big brother pushed the littles in the swings. We stopped afterwards at the gas station for some icees. Then we played in the baby pool and sprinklers! So many first things.

Thursday we took a trip to Spring Valley Beach water park. We all really enjoyed the time spent together on a VERY hot day. There was something for everyone. No lines or waiting, either. A great place to go when you are trying to find something for some good family time. Afterwards, we went to Cracker Barrel. What a fun day!

Today the boys 'meet the teacher' at school. I cannot believe that I will be taking my boys to school on Monday! What a blessing. I am forever grateful to be home.





THIS is why I couldn't wait to get my girlie HOME!!!
 


1 comment: