Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby Steps

Good news is - the majority of our paperwork is DONE for the dossier, now we wait for our FBI clearance to show up. I am getting a little impatient. I REALLY wanted to be finished and mail the dossier by November 1st. If we don't get our clearance, that pushes us back.

If we get our approval from her country, we can send her some gifts. Even though it pains me to not have her home for Christmas, it would THRILL me to be able to send her a package to open on Christmas morning. I would be super excited.

As soon as our dossier is sent, I will begin working on a photo book for her. I also would like to send her an outfit and a toy - maybe something with English and Spanish capabilities. Leap Frog has some fantastic toys out this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment