Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time Schedule Re-Do

I am beginning to feel like we should be looking at January, not November. After talking today to a few people, it seems like our home study won't be complete until mid August. Poo! I know that we have one or two things to do to complete our part, then we have the home visit to schedule. I guess I am usually the 'glass half full' kind of person, so I always looked at the time line optimistically. Hoping that we can speed up the process once we are past the home study. God's timing is perfect! And a reminder.... The beach trip giveaway is July 31st. You have plenty of time to share and donate. August will be our auction filled with crafts, gift cards and other fabulous gifts. If you would like to donate an item to the auction, please let me know! Thank You and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment