Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Little Excitement

Mondays always bring the potential for excitement. Each Monday, I usually send an email to our agency to ask if there are any updates in our case. This week I was busy - cleaning. I went about my chores and considered writing that email in-between jobs. I didn't... but, around 11 am, I received an email anyway!

Fun!

Yesterday our agency was verbally informed that our caseworker at the ICBF has REVIEWED OUR CASE!!!

That's HUGE. That means that at any time, our official letter could be sent. That means that our YES (or no) could be on our way at ANY TIME!

See?!?! Exciting!!!!

Of course we are hoping for a YES, but we will pray that GOD'S WILL BE DONE. Not ours. His plan is always perfect.

And some fun... a few photos...

Best Daddy - Father's Day

My Precious Angels

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping this is the last hurdle for you, Katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete