Our dossier has been transferred back to the National level... It's been there about a week or so. How much longer until we hear more news?? GREAT question. We have learned that there is absolutely no way to tell. Could be sometime in the next week - or the next month. What will come of this move?
a) National level overrides Regional decision. Ta-da!
b) National level transfers her paperwork to another region... more waiting??
c) We are given the option to accept another child's referral. Sad, but true. I know that this will be VERY difficult. However, we have always known that God is the ultimate match-maker and only He knows the child that will be best for our family - or the child that needs a home the most. I am PRAYING it's Rose, but I know that everything will work out in the end.
Please pray God's will be done.