Tuesday, March 4, 2014

As Usual

As usual, everything takes longer than you think it will. Ha!

As of today, our home study update is complete. Thank you, Jesus!!!

If you can join me in prayer that we can get a super speedy USCIS officer who is moved by the Holy Spirit to complete our paperwork as soon as humanly possible, that would be fantastic.

I will overnight it and continue to keep you posted as I get details.

So far, no new news from her country... which is fantastic. I know that sounds odd, but we REALLY need USCIS approval prior to hearing anything else. Weird, huh?

There is one more thing that is so very important to me...

I need to say THANK YOU.

Someone out there in the world has felt called to help us when we finally travel. Our FSP funds are specifically for travel and fees. This includes paying for flights to her country, paying for two months of accommodations - which will most likely be an apartment, paying for our meals (which I hear is pricey in her area), agency fees and paying for flights back home. So these donations are certainly appreciated and I see them as a gift for our daughter. Especially since...

Rose turns six years old at the end of the month.

Six.

That's six years without a mommy and daddy. That's two years since we saw that precious face and fell in love.

So, THANK YOU to the people who have felt called to help us on this journey. We look forward to the day when we can tell her how very loved she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment