Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's out of my hands

I was so happy to send off our paperwork to USCIS. It feels GREAT to have it out of my hands and someone else's responsibility. Of course, this doesn't stop my mind from racing and trying to stalk I-800a timelines of other adopting families. I know that I will wait very impatiently for an email letting me know that our paperwork has entered the 'lockbox'. Hoping that we will see movement with that this week.

Another thing I just have to mention - I need help with something. I cannot shake the feeling of bad things coming. Could you pray that I could have a renewed sense of peace regarding this process? I am having difficulty feeling good about this, since we have had so many bad days in the past. It's terrible to be trying to stay focused on God and His will, while having this nagging feeling.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment