Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dear God,

Thirty-five.

Today I reflect on thirty-five years of blessings.

It's quite incredible all of the gifts that I have been given. I have a phenomenal family. My mother and father are the greatest parents I could ask for. They taught me how to work hard and stay strong - even in the darkest valley. My brother and I have taken these lessons and applied them to our lives and our children's lives. I have the gift of a very strong spiritual leader - my husband. He's an excellent roll model for me and our boys. He spends a lot of his time in prayer and meditation. I couldn't ask for a stronger man of faith. He's also a perfect daddy for our children. It's funny how - when I was just 16 years old - God whispered in my heart that he was special. God prepared me for our future by showing me that nothing worth fighting for comes easy. And this leads me to our precious, miracle boys. Like a light in the darkness they came (when we were ready to give up hope) and they have blessed us like nothing else could. And then another valley... The loss of our 'Natalia'. But God, as He always does, had a plan for me. Then Rose was revealed to my heart and to Paul's. As we wait, I reflect on God's gift and goodness. I am secure with Him.

I will celebrate my 35 years. I will keep calm, knowing that God knows my heart and what plan He has for me.

Thank you God! Lead me in your ways, always.

I love you all! I love you, Rose!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment