Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Passing the days

We are trying to think of ways to pass the days around here. There isn't much to do. It rains 90% of the time. When it's not raining, it's going to rain soon.

We tried being adventurous yesterday and got a taxi to the Children's Museum. It was closed. CLOSED. On a Tuesday. For no reason! Ack! I guess the reason could have been the C*lombian futbol game happening later that afternoon. Bah.

We ended up in Park 93, which in my opinion, is MUCH nicer than our area. We might end up there at some point in our trip.

That little day trip took every ounce of energy for me. I was so glad to be back to our room. Comfort. This momma isn't much for the unknown. Funny how I ended up here. HA!

Apart from that, things are perfect. We love this little girl and we are pretty sure she is starting to love us, too :)

I took some ultra-cute pictures today. I wish I could share them with you. Soon!

Tomorrow we have integration. It's basically the end of the bonding period. Hoping for everyone to be having a good day tomorrow and get our case into a court! Please pray the meeting goes well.

As far as courts go right now, the general consensus looks to be a 3-4 week time period. I'll take it. If we get a court this week or early next week, that puts us home by the end of July. Awesome. Please pray for a quick court and a wonderful judge.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your court day and praying for the 3 week time frame so you all can get home and join up with brothers! Can't wait to see your sweet girly! So happy the bonding process is going well! Love will grow with each day together!

    ReplyDelete