Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Paper Pregnancy

I can tell you a major difference in the past few weeks. The whole paper pregnant thing is for real. Today I went to mass with the school kids. Just about everything made me want to cry. No joke. Not because of sadness, but because of overwhelming joy. I'm just so excited, I can barely contain myself.

Everything is moving in the right direction for the very first time in a very long time.

We hope to get the translated referral this week. We got our USCIS approval last Monday. We got new photos of our precious girl last Tuesday... and she is absolutely gorgeous. I am truly going to have a fun time with that little girl - she looks to love dresses and all things girlie. I see manicures in my future. I have started pulling out the clothes that I will want to take when we travel and I am in heaven. I have been waiting for this for so long - it's surreal. I sent her a small photo album today! EEEK!

As soon as we get her recent measurements, I will have a better size guestimate, but according to the old info we have and if she has followed her curve on the DS growth charts, she is nearly the exact same size as Christopher... about 35-40 inches and 35-40 pounds... which puts her in a 4/4t. All I need now is her little footsie size :)

After the translation comes, it's I-800, Article 5, Visa and TRAVEL....

WE ARE COMING PRECIOUS LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment