Thursday, May 8, 2014

Should I Even Be Surprised? ***UPDATE***

Well. No translations.

They are currently sitting in customs in Cincinnati. Why? I have been told that it has NEVER happened to anyone's adoption documents. (Shocker!) Our packet contains about 50 photos (that's wonderful) and perhaps that is why it was 'flagged' and sent to the customs office. I kinda chuckle at the thought that someone would send something *illegal* disguised as adoption paperwork. I guess it could happen... coming from her country. Hahaha.

So - I cried and I laughed at the INSANITY of it all.

I guess it will be another week. Another test of patience and another week down the drain.

Time for a glass of wine. Cheers!

*****UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!*****

Sometime around 1am they RELEASED it from customs and it's on it's way to the agency!!! Praise God! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment