Please accept our case ASAP. Tomorrow it will be a week since you received our paperwork.
We are waiting as patiently as possible to hear news that the judge has accepted our case. Until this happens, we are kind of stuck in a holding period. Seems to be our trend, doesn't it?!
As soon as the case is accepted, then things have a "timeline" of sorts. Until then, it's just wait and wait and wait. I feel confident that it will be soon. Hoping by Friday, but at the latest next Thursday. I have heard up to ten days for this step. We are on 5 working days as of today. Many of my friends have been through this step in a matter of 2-3 days, so we definitely have them beat. Ha.
We will be extending our time here by the ocean. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but Paul and I both agree that this is a much better location for us. We are looking at 2 more weeks here... then back to Bogota, for the end of the stay. Deep breath, momma.
Please continue to pray.