Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Do I See A Light??

I am going to try and be very brave and think happy thoughts today.

As of yesterday we have some inspiring news regarding our court process. I am VERY hopeful that we might actually reach the light at the end of this tunnel.

I know that we have no idea about anything until it actually happens. However, sometimes it is much healthier to think happy thoughts about things and hope that it comes true.

Let's just say that there is a chance... I might be home with my boys just in time for school to start. I would be so THRILLED to be able to send my baby to his first day of Kindergarten. I know to some that might sound weird... But, I need to be able to kiss his face and tell him how much I love him on that day. He's my baby...

So let's all think great big positive happy thoughts that God can and will make this happen. He knows a mother's heart! He can change the hearts of others! We have HUNDREDS of people viewing this blog and our FB page. He is hearing our prayers! He can straighten this very crooked path! For two and a half years he has held us and darling, sweet "Rose".

Please Pray! Have Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment